When a tax practitioner clicks the submit button on a tax return, do they realise that there is a possibility that SARS could hold them personally liable for any miss-statement on the tax return? This webinar will discuss a tax practitioner’s risk exposure, and will point out all the ins and outs on how to protect yourself from liability.
The following content will be covered during this webinar:
- The liability of the tax practitioner
- The effect of signing the tax return on behalf of your client
- The effect of clicking on the submit button when filing
- When practitioners could incur liability
- The e Filing terms and conditions
- Engagement letters
- The signed disclaimer you must have before you submit a tax return
- When does an assessment prescribe and how this affects the tax practitioner
- The effect of leaving out the statement of assets
- Why you need to do the capital reconciliation
- Why you need a management system to manage the status of returns
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This webinar and successful completion of the online assessment will secure 2 hours verifiable output CPD points/units for members of the following professional bodies: SAICA, CIMA, SAIPA, SAIBA, ACCA, FPI, CSSA, LSSA, FISA, ICBA, IAC, AAT.
- 2015 monthly CPD subscribers: Free (use your promo code when registering for this webinar)
- SAIT members: R 370.00
- Non-members: R 450.00
When and where
- 29 September 2015
- From 15h00 until 17h00
- Online webinar session
Click here for more information and registration.