Webinar: Four disciplines of the professional practitioner – 2 CPD hours – 18 Aug 2015
Accountants provide one of the most valued services to their clients by accounting for their finances, advice on taxes and being the liaison with the government. So why is it that accountants are suffering from an identity crisis? How does a skilled and experienced accountant maintain his or her positioning as a senior advisor to their clients?
This webinar is a very unique and rare chance to hear US-based business coach, Carl Gould who will show you how to reclaim your status and take advantage of growing market opportunities.
- Defining the four disciplines and how they apply to your current practice
- Identifying the market opportunities that exist in each of these four niches
- Protecting your hard-earned and well-deserved positioning by knowing which hat to wear… and when
- The single biggest mistake that you are making while advising your clients and how to avoid it
- How to become the most trusted advisor to your clients
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Attending the webinar will accrue 2 hours’ CPD for members of a relevant professional body.
- Member of SAAA: R 299.00
- Non-members: R 399.00
- CPD subscribers: Free
All above prices include VAT .
When and where
- Online webinar
- 18 August 2015
- 14h00 – 16h00
Click here for more information and registration.