Advancing your career has never been this affordable. For a limited time only, ACCA is offering ICB graduates of the National Diploma: Financial Accounting NQF 6 qualification, or those about to graduate, a fee waiver of up to R12,000.
ACCA believes in your goals and would like to help you reach your potential by taking your qualifications to new heights. That’s why they have an exclusive offer for all ICB graduates and students. An offer that will accelerate ACCA membership and see you reach your career goals as a Chartered Certified Accountant!
What is the exclusive offer?
- Graduates of the Financial Accounting NQF Level 6 Diploma will receive free qualification exemptions (F1 – F6).
- Your first year’s annual subscription fee will be free.
- You’ll only need to pay the initial registration fee of £ 20 – about R 360 and your exam fees. That’s a massive saving of about R 12,000!
Let’s look at the cost breakdown:
- The above costs are calculated at a prevailing rate of R18 against the GBP.
- The prices are based on standard entry deadlines. If you enter for your exams before the early entry deadline, you will pay less than the standard exam fees.
- These prices are available until June 2017.
- The prices for September and December 2017 exams will only be available at the beginning of April 2017, once the March exam results are released.
- Click here to view the pricing schedule – until June 2017.
How to register for the exclusive offer?
Please note, you cannot register yourself for this offer on the ACCA website. To register for this offer, please send ACCA the following documentation:
- The application form from ACCA. Click here to download it.
- The ACCA Qualification Declaration Form. Click here to download it.
- A copy of your ID.
- An ID size photo.
- A certified copy of your transcripts.
If you have any queries, please contact Xolela Sohuma on +27 11 459 1907 (direct line), or send an email to Sibusiso.Mahlangu@accaglobal.com: