The seminar will focus on creating a better understanding of general Employees’ tax (PAYE) principles aimed at increasing a delegate’s working knowledge in the day-to-day administration and accounting for Employee’s tax.
This will include focussing on fringe benefits, allowances, exemptions, expatriate employees, the Tax Administration Act, the Employment Tax Incentive, common problem areas and SARS audits.
- Employers and employers’ obligations
- Standard employment
- Fringe benefits
- Allowances and reimbursements
- Employment income exemptions
- Tax directives
- Share schemes
- Lump sums
- Third party service providers
- Directors of companies / members of close corporations
- Commission agents
- Restraints of trade
- Medical tax credits
- Employment Tax Incentive
- Tax Administration Act
- Employees’ tax audits
- Common problem areas
- Tax Amendment Bill 2015 – proposed changes
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This event will secure 7 hours verifiable output CPD points/units for members of the following professional bodies: SAICA, CIMA, SAIPA, SAIBA, ACCA, FPI, CSSA, LSSA, FISA, ICBA, IAC, AAT.
- R 2,500 (incl VAT)
When and where
- 17 September 2015
- From 09h00 – 16h00 (registration from 07h30)
- KPMG House, Kingsmead Office Park, 4th Floor Training room, 20 Kingsmead Boulevard, Durban, 4025
Click here for more information and registration.