The tax year is almost over. Is your payroll information up to date and ready to roll over into the new tax year? Attend this tax year-end workshop for a complete understanding of the year-end process.
Topics of discussion
- Updating to the latest software update to ensure the new SARS IRP5/ IT3(a) tax certificate validations are applied on your payroll information.
- Correct setup of retirement funding income.
- Reconciliation of tax deducted from your employees and balancing to the IRP5/ IT3(a) tax certificates.
- Detect and correct user-errors which may cause your electronic submission file to be rejected and clearing of the IRP5/ IT3(a) exceptions report.
- The statutory limits for pension and retirement annuity contributions.
- Making use of the EMP501 report to easily reconcile tax and balance your EMP201 monthly returns.
- Understanding the “Year End” period.
- How to make successful backups of year end data.
- How to create a copy company of year end information to refer back to when required.
- Distinguishing between your live company data and your copy company data.
- Rolling your live payroll data into the new statutory tax year in order to continue with salaries and wages for the first period of the new tax year.
- Detailed guidelines that will assist in preventing electronic certificate rejections by SARS.
- R1,100 (incl. VAT) per delegate
When and where
All workshops will run from 09h00 to 12h30 (registration from 08h30).
- Johannesburg – 19 January; 4 & 5 February; 4 & 5 March
- Pretoria – 20 January; 4 February; 4 March
- Cape Town – 19 January; 17 February; 5 March
- Durban – 19 January; 17 February; 5 March