The year is almost over and 2021 is around the corner. Are you ready for 2021? Attend the Annual Tax Update to prepare you for what’s coming your way in 2021.
This four-hour webinar will unpack the tax amendments that have been included in the following Bills (tabled in Parliament on 28 October 2020):
- Rates and Monetary Amounts and Amendment of Revenue Laws Amendment Bill, 2020.
- Taxation Laws Amendment Bill, 2020.
- Tax Administration Laws Amendment Bill, 2020.
- Recent tax case judgments and other developments.
During this webinar, Prof Jackie Arendse will explain the amendments in a practical, comprehensible manner so that attendees can understand how to apply the amendments and the impact of the tax judgments, and how these may affect your businesses and personal finances.
This webinar is a significant, must-attend event on the calendar of tax practitioners, accountants, and bookkeepers.
In this webinar, we unpack and explore the 2020 tax amendments:
- Foreign employment income exemption: 183-day requirement.
- Exemption for employer-provided bursaries.
- Withdrawing from retirement funds upon emigration.
- Preference share structures and s 7C.
- Reimbursing employees for business travel.
- Doubtful debt allowance.
- Amendments to corporate reorganisation rules.
- Trust capital gains.
- VAT amendments.
- Tax administration.
We also review recent tax judgments and new SARS rulings and interpretations.
Prof. Jackie Arendse
PhD MTP(SA) Chartered Accountant (SA)
SAIT member: R395
Other members: R575
Company Price: R950
This event and successful completion of the online assessment will secure 4 hours verifiable output Tax CPD points.
Time: 09:00 – 13:00