The VAT Masterclass 2-day workshop, will help you understand how VAT works, how to answer SARS’ questions and deal with their VAT questions and legal issues.
The course will be looking at VAT from all sides – from registration through to more complex rules, through to legal rules and how to not only get your refund out of SARS, but help in forcing SARS to deal with your other VAT issues they’re ignoring.
This workshop is designed for Accountants, bookkeepers, auditors, debtors clerks, creditors clerks, Financial staff who wish to gain knowledge on how VAT works.
- An understanding of how VAT Law works in every day transactions
- The new 15% rate and some repercussions
- Confidence that you’re calculating and declaring your VAT correctly, so you can avoid penalties and not be worried about audits!
- How to use the law to get your refund, and force SARS to deal with your other VAT matters.
Please see workshop programs below:
- VAT Foundations
- Rules on when VAT is paid (or claimed)
- Output tax
- Special rules(Selling goods, Fixed properties and commercial accommodation, Recovery of costs/on charging/ costs recovery, Non-profit organisations and welfare, Donations and sponsorships)
- Input tax
- VAT returns
- Assessments, objections and appeals