The one day VAT for Beginners Workshop – Part 1 is designed for individuals, staff and financial management that are required to calculate and submit VAT returns for a business, and have no or very little understanding/knowledge of how VAT really works.
This workshop is designed for entrepreneurs, financial and bookkeeping staff or just individuals that are responsible for calculating and submitting their company’s VAT.
During the workshop, the following Topics are covered:
- Registration – How do I register for VAT?
- VAT categories – Which category do I fall under?
- How to fill in a VAT return
- Input VAT – what I can claim and what I can’t claim
- Output VAT – what am I supposed to charge
- Invoices (What are my invoices supposed to look like?)
- E-Invoices (Electronic Documents)
- Head Office and Branch transactions
- Bad Debts