Need to know how to submit your EMP501 Interim Submission by 31 October?
Have very little knowledge on how to even begin?
This webinar is designed for Accountants, Bookkeepers, Business Owners, Admin Staff, any individual with little or no knowledge on the process, and is practical in showing an easy to understand step by step process.
WHAT IS THE EMP501 SUBMISSION?
EMP501 submissions are the responsibility of the employer. This webinar has been designed to show the user how to use Easyfile and E-filing to submit the EMP501 interim submission, which is the 6 monthly submission. Submitting your EMP501 interim submission, also allows your company to stay tax compliant when submitted before or on 31 October.
An EMP501 is a report that has all staff earnings required by SARS, and needs to be submitted twice a year before issue of IRP5’s certificates and IT3’s certificates for staff.
DURING THIS WEBINAR, THE FOLLOWING TOPICS WILL BE DISCUSSED:
- Reconciling salaries & wages on excel
- Using payslips as source documents to prepare the interim submission
- Using payroll report from payroll system to import into Easyfile
- Preparing payslips manually for staff if a payroll system is not used
- How to download Easyfile and how to use it – for 20 employees and more
- How to use E-filing to submit EMP501 – for less than 20 employees
- Source Codes
- Preparing IRP5’s and IT3’s on Easyfile and E-Filing
- Printing reports and backing up data
Interim (for period 1 March to 31 August) – the Interim Employers Filing Season for EMP501 reconciliations runs from 1 September to 31 October. Annual (for period 1 March to 28 February) – the annual Employers Filing Season runs from 1 April to 31 May.
Please note: If unable to attend the live webinar on the scheduled date, you can still book and pay for the webinar – course notes and copy of the recording will be provided for self-study in your own time.
R600 per delegate
14 October 2020
- Recording of Session
- Electronic course notes
- Personal attention given to each delegate in a comfortable environment to ask questions
- Certificate of Completion
- CPD Points