This course gives an overview of the importance of corporate reputation in business continuity and success. Participants will be able to play a more strategic role in managing the appropriate inclusion of reputation in the board conversation, enabling company secretaries and directors to fulfil this vital aspect of their responsibility.
The following will be covered during the workshop:
- The vital role of reputation for business continuity and success
- Taking a strategic perspective on reputation
- Building the right reputation for your organisation
- How should reputation feature on the board agenda?
- The idiosyncrasies of reputation risk
- Identification and assessment of reputation risks
- Being adequately prepared for a reputation crisis
- Discussion of practical examples
Please ensure that all bookings, payment confirmations & queries are sent to Brenda@chartsec.co.za