Do you sometimes feel like you are sinking under the relentless waves of tax legislation changes?
Stay afloat in the fast-paced tax environment by participating in our regular monthly updates which unpack the latest tax news.
Some of the aspects that we will cover in the July Monthly Tax Update webinar include:
- Filing Season 2020 – What you should be planning for
- SARS’ Public Notice: Who must submit 2020 tax returns?
- Binding Class Ruling (BCR) 070 – Recipients of shares in an “unbundled” company
- Binding Private Ruling (BPR) 345 – Asset-for-share transactions followed by an unbundling transaction and a sale of shares to a third party
- Updated Interpretation Note 18 (Issue 4) – Section 6quat rebate and deduction for foreign taxes on income
- Recent judgments and latest developments in the tax environment
- The webinar takes a practical approach so that you can understand how these changes and developments may affect you and your clients.
Prof Jackie Arendse
SAIT member: R395
Other members: R475
Company Price: R950
CPD Subscribers: Free
This webinar and successful completion of the online assessment will secure 2 hours verifiable output Tax CPD
Time: 15:00 – 17:00