The “Practical Approach to Financial Administration Webinar”, is designed for individuals responsible for financial administration functions of a business who have no or very little understanding or knowledge of these required functions.
This webinar introduces a more practical approach to the financial administration of a business explaining all relevant documents to be completed to be kept on file, registrations required and all information to be stored.
You will be able to recognize and understand how to ensure your company’s complete compliance with SARS, CIPC and The Department of Labour.
Once you apply all the practical information and understanding from this workshop, you will be made aware of the numerous requirements that are vital for a business.
This webinar is designed for office managers, personal assistants, administration clerks, support staff of business owners, receptionists and other financial staff that are responsible for the
day to day financial administration of any business.
During the webinar, the following procedures are covered:
- Registration – How and when to register for VAT
- Department of Labour – When and How to register and for what
- UI-8 – What this form is for and what to do with it
- UI-19 – What this form is for and what to do with it
- Staff Files – Relevant documents needed to keep in a staff file
- Staff Payslips – When to supply an employee with a payslip and what information is needed to include
- Staff Leave – How staff leave works and how to calculate unpaid leave
- Leave – How annual leave works and how to calculate to pay out
- Disciplinaries – How it works and which documentation must be retained on file legally
- CIPC – Annual return requirements and how to ensure that the company does not get deregistered because of failure to renew
- Personal Income Tax – The company’s responsibility in terms of staff personal income tax as well as informing staff of their responsibility to submit their own income tax
- SETA – How to register under the applicable SETA and what are the benefits
- ETI Rebate from SARS – To qualify and benefits of this rebate?
- Workmen’s Compensation – When to register for Workmen’s compensation, and how it works.
- PAYE, UIF & SDL – Relevant deductions from staff salaries and submissions to SARS. (EMP201 Submissions)
- IRP5’s and IT3’s – Issuing of IRP5’s and IT3’s and when required (EMP501)
These are just some of the main topics that will be discussed during this workshop.
CPD certificate of attendance
Recording of Webinar
Cost: R850.00 per delegate