This webinar is designed for individuals that are required to fulfil the financial administration function of a business who have no or very little understanding or knowledge of these required functions.
The webinar introduces a more practical approach to the financial administration of a business explaining all relevant documents to be completed to be kept on file, registrations required and all information to be stored.
- Registration – How and when to register for VAT
- Department of Labour – When and How to register and for what
- UI-8 – What this form is for and what to do with it
- UI-19 – What this form is for and what to do with it
- Staff Files – Relevant documents needed to keep in a staff file
- Staff Payslips – When to supply an employee with a payslip and what information is needed to include
- Staff Leave – How staff leave works and how to calculate unpaid leave
- Leave – How annual leave works and how to calculate to pay out
- CIPC – Annual return requirements and how to ensure that the company does not get deregistered because of failure to renew
- Personal Income Tax – The company’s responsibility in terms of staff personal income tax as well as informing staff of their responsibility to submit their own income tax
- Workmen’s Compensation – When to register for Workmen’s compensation, and how it works.
- PAYE, UIF & SDL – Relevant deductions from staff salaries and submissions to SARS. (EMP201 Submissions)
- IRP5’s and IT3’s – Issuing of IRP5’s and IT3’s and when required (EMP501)
R850 PER SESSION
R 2 500.00 4 Session Excel Combo
R 2 500.00 5 Session B-BBEE Combo