The following will be discussed during this webinar:
- What are the employer’s obligations in respect of providing a safe working environment in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic
- What obligations do employees have towards their employer if they test positive for Covid-19?
- What obligations does an employer have if an employee tests positive for Covid-19?
- What obligations does an employer have in respect of “high risk” employees?
- What happens if an employee refuses to work citing the Covid-19 pandemic as a reason?
- Are employers obliged to continue paying employees if they are precluded from operating as a result of lockdown regulations?
- What cost containment steps and measures can an employer consider in light of reduced business levels due to Covid-19?
- When can an employer start a retrenchment process?
31 July 2020
Registration closes 24hours before the start of the exam