As we all know, tax is a constantly evolving space where no two tax returns will ever look the same. One’s approach in corporate tax cannot be stagnant and must include preparation for potential bumps in the road, detours necessary, dead ends ahead and making U-turns.
The aim of this session is to look at current hotspots for corporates, including:
- Proposed changes to corporate restructuring rules.
- Progress on the proposed interest deduction limitation.
- Changes to the IT14 and how this would impact reporting.
- A reminder of the tax responsibilities of representative taxpayers.
While this session will look at some of the detail surrounding the IT14, it is primarily aimed at tax professionals who are responsible for the tax affairs of companies.
Who Should Attend?
- Tax technicians, tax accountants and tax managers involved in the tax computation of corporate taxpayers.
- Persons involved in the finance functions of businesses would also need to have an awareness of the current corporate tax hotspots as this could impact decision-making. This includes financial managers and financial directors.
- Business owners will need to stay abreast of changes in the tax environment to properly structure and plan transactions.
- Lawyers and attorneys directly or indirectly involved in taxation will benefit from staying up-to-date with the current issues faced by corporate taxpayers.
BCom (Honours Accounting) [UND] CA(SA)
SAIT member: R480
Other members: R575
Company Price: R950
This webinar and successful completion of the online assessment will
secure 4 hours verifiable output Tax CPD.
Time 09:00 – 13:00