NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DATA CAPTURING AND PROCESSING?
PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES?
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF PAYROLL?
NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE BASICS OF VAT?
EASY TO UNDERSTAND BOOKKEEPING FOR BUSINESS!
If any of the above applies, then the comprehensive Business Bookkeeping Masterclass is for you!
The 2-day course, easy to understand workshop, “Business Bookkeeping Masterclass”, will assist you or your staff to understand how books of account are constructed from source entry to balance sheet.
You will be able to recognize and understand accounting entries that originate within a business, enabling a more controlled environment within which a business can operate in.
You will also be introduced to the accountant and bookkeepers jargon, enabling you to understand the language of business.
Who should attend the Business Bookkeeping Masterclass?
This workshop is designed for inspaniduals, entrepreneurs, financial administrators, personal assistants, and bookkeeping staff who need to gain a basic understanding of how the “books of account” are designed and integrate into business, leading ultimately into the Financial Statements, as well as gain a solid background of Financial Administration and VAT procedures.
2 DAY Program
BASIC BUSINESS ACCOUNTING
PROCESSING – DATA AND RECORD KEEPING
• Basic Bookkeeping and Accounting Terminology
• Why you need bookkeeping
• Accounting Cycle
• Source Documents
• Books of First Entry
• Chart of Accounts (COA)
• Audit Trails
• Trial Balance
• Income Statement
• Balance Sheet
• Statement of Financial Position/Condition
• Working Capital
• Compound Interest
• Accruals and Provisions
• Month/Year End Close off
• Cash Flow Statements
• Annual Financial Statements (AFS)
VAT REGISTRATION, PAYROLL & EMPLOYEE MATTERS
• Registration – How do I register for VAT?
• VAT categories – Which category do I fall under?
• Department of Labour – When and How to register and for what
• UI-8 – What this form is for and what to do with it
• UI-19 – What this form is for and what to do with it
• Staff Files – Relevant documents needed to keep in a staff file
• Staff Payslips – When to supply an employee with a payslip and what information is needed to include
• Staff Leave – How staff leave works and how to calculate unpaid leave
• Leave – How annual leave works and how to calculate to pay out
• Workmen’s Compensation – When to register for Workmen’s compensation, and how it works
• Personal Income Tax – The company’s responsibility in terms of staff personal income tax as well as informing staff of their responsibility to submit their own income tax
• SETA – How to register under the applicable SETA and what are the benefits
• ETI Rebate from SARS – To qualify and benefits of this rebate?
• PAYE, UIF & SDL – Relevant deductions from staff salaries and submissions to SARS. (EMP201 Submissions)
• IRP5’s and IT3’s – Issuing of IRP5’s and IT3’s and when required (EMP501)
RUZEL VAN JAARSVELD
Thursday 5 September
Friday 6 September
Bell Rosen Conference Centre – Bellville
9 am to 3 pm daily
Masterclass Workshops –
R 5 500.00
NOW SPECIAL OFFER at 30% Discount –
R 3 850.00