The principle of “pay first argue later” is well entrenched in tax folklore and case law. The aim of this session is to outline what rights taxpayers actually have when dealing with SARS with respect to outstanding amounts.
- How do objections and appeals impact debt collection?
- What does “pay now argue later” actually mean?
- What are my options when I owe SARS?
- Under what circumstances may SARS issue third party appointments?
- Legal recourse if SARS has instituted debt collection processes
This webinar and successful completion of the online assessment will secure 2 hours verifiable output Tax CPD