The 2019 cycle of amendments to employment-related tax and labour legislation has reached an advanced stage and is moving rapidly towards promulgation and implementation.
This webinar will explain the changes underway to tax law, including the important foreign employment income taxation rules that will have important consequences for our economy. Significant changes are also being made to various labour statutes, introducing three new types of leave as well as their related benefits.
Also discussed in the webinar are the new requirements for the 2019 mid-year tax certificate submissions and reconciliations, including new validations to be introduced by SARS.
• Mid-year tax certificate submissions
• Administration of travel reimbursements between tax years
• Narrowing of the 2018 ETI concession within special economic zones
• Section 8 special allowances can now be exempt
• SARS validation of tax amounts on tax certificates
• The taxation of foreign employment income unpacked
• Very welcome changes to UIF benefits now in effect
• New focus on the ‘wage gap’
• Significant changes to employment equity requirements
• An update on the compensation fund
• All you need to know about ‘paternity leave’
SAIT member: R395
Other members: R475
Company Price: R950
This webinar and successful completion of the online assessment will secure
2 hours verifiable output Tax CPD
Time: 15:00 – 17:00