This one-day workshop will help you or your staff understand how to construct and process the payroll effectively within an accounting environment, and fulfill the payroll returns and functions within a business.
You will be able to recognise and understand how to integrate payroll within a business, that complies with relevant legislation.
The workshop is designed to give business owners, managers, professionals, bookkeepers, administrative and payroll staff a comprehensive understanding of completing the payroll function from a bookkeeping perspective.
What will be covered
- Payroll terminology and definitions to give you a better understanding of how to structure your payroll.
- Gross income and allowances.
- Fringe benefits.
- S10 exemptions.
- eFiling (specifically how to complete and submit the EMP201 and EMP501 to SARS).
- R 1,750.00 per delegate
When and where
- Midrand, Johannesburg – 12 February 2015
- Durban, KZN – 5 March 2015
- Tygervalley, Cape Town – 18 March