Valid NOW until 26th November 2018
Live Workshops – Book Now
CD Courses – Book Now
Webinars on Special
Financial Administration Webinar
The Practical Approach to Financial Administration Webinar, is designed for individuals that are required to fulfill the financial administration function of a business who have no or very little understanding or knowledge of these required functions.
This webinar introduces a more practical approach to the financial administration of a business explaining all relevant documents to be completed to be kept on file, registrations required and all information to be stored.
This webinar is designed for office managers, personal assistants, administration clerks, support staff of business owners, receptionists and other financial staff that are responsible for the day to day financial administration of any business.
During the webinar, the following Topics are covered:
- Registration – How and when to register for VAT
- Department of Labour – When and How to register and for what
- UI-8 – What this form is for and what to do with it
- UI-19 – What this form is for and what to do with it
- Staff Files – Relevant documents needed to keep in a staff file
- Staff Payslips – When to supply an employee with a payslip and what information is needed to include
- Staff Leave – How staff leave works and how to calculate unpaid leave
- Leave – How annual leave works and how to calculate to pay out
- CIPC – Annual return requirements and how to ensure that the company does not get deregistered because of failure to renew
- Personal Income Tax – The company’s responsibility in terms of staff personal income tax as well as informing staff of their responsibility to submit their own income tax
- Workmen’s Compensation – When to register for Workmen’s compensation, and how it works
- PAYE, UIF & SDL – Relevant deductions from staff salaries and submissions to SARS. (EMP201 Submissions)
- IRP5’s and IT3’s – Issuing of IRP5’s and IT3’s and when required (EMP501)
Wednesday – 28 November 2018
10am – 12pm
Compromise & Deferment of Arrear Taxes Webinar
Do you know how to approach SARS, to enter into an agreement
for a tax reduction or writing off of outstanding taxes?
Do you know that installment payments can be arranged
with SARS for long overdue taxes?
Have you failed to submit returns in time,
and need to lodge a Notice of Objection or Appeal?
This 2 hour webinar, will provide you with the required knowledge and understanding of the basics for completion of all relevant documentation needed for submission.
During the presentation, the following topics will be covered:
- Penalties and Disputes
- Waivers of Interest and Penalties
- Current SARS practice regarding the above
Wednesday – 28 November 2018
1pm – 3pm
Live Workshops on Special
13th March / 5th June – Midrand
14th May – Bellville
21st & 22nd Feb – Bellville
2nd & 3rd May – Midrand
12th March / 4th June – Midrand
16th May – Bellville
14th March / 6th June – Midrand
9th April – Bellville
5th & 6th Feb – Bellville
14th & 15th Feb – Midrand
5th & 6th March – KZN
3rd & 4th April – BFN
CD Courses on Special
Basic Accounting CD
Business Valuation CD
Financial Statements CD
Trusts, Wills & Estate Planning CD
VAT Administration Process CD