Betty Bookkeeper answers questions on calculating tax on commission

Hi Betty

I will be earning commission only, how do I work out my tax on that?


Hi Rita

Commission forms part of gross income earnings therefore normal TAX per the TAX table rates will apply.

Hope that helps!

Don’t forget that I’m here to answer your questions about the ICBA, or just queries about your accounting at work. All you have to do is email me with a copy of your ICBA membership certificate. Not yet a member? Send in your application form!