How to apply for ICBA membership (first-time applicants and renewals)
Sign up now in 3 easy steps!
- Download the membership form
- Make payment into the following bank account:
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and Accountants NPCFirst National Bank – Rondebosch branchBank code: 201509Account number: 6243 9833 204.SWIFT code: FIRNZAJJ.
- Email your form and proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. An invoice will be issued on receipt of fees.
If you are a student?
- If you are studying towards a recognised financial, accounting, bookkeeping or office administration qualification but have not yet completed it, you can still apply to the ICBA – for Student Membership. You’ll get most of the ICBA member benefits except for the use of a designation.
- Follow the steps 1 to 3 above. You pay the ICBA Student Membership fee.
- If you are already registered to study with the ICB in 2018, you qualify for discounted ICBA Student Membership.
Do you already have a qualification?
- If you already hold a recognised qualification in finance, accounting, bookkeeping, business or office management, AND have our required amount of work experience, you may be awarded one of the ICBA Qualified Member statuses. Click here to see all our membership levels and membership requirements.
- If you are renewing your Qualified Membership, please remember to include your CPD Tracking Form with your application as a minimum of 20 hours of CPD each year is a membership requirement.
- Follow the steps 1 to 3 above and remember to include the supporting documentation.
- If you are continuing your studies with the ICB and have already paid your registration fee for 2018, your ICBA membership fee is discounted.
The ICBA Admissions Board will assess all membership applications and will award levels of membership based on your qualification and relevant work experience.
The ICBA is keeping its fees the same as for 2017!
You can apply at any stage during the year but please note that that ICBA memberships run according to the calendar year. It’s best to get your application in before the New Year to get the most of your membership.