FOR this week ONLY !
VAT Administration CD Course
The VAT Administration Video Course is designed for individuals, staff and financial management that are required to calculate and submit VAT returns for a business, and have no or very little understanding/knowledge of how VAT really works.
The objectives of the training CD are:
- Registrations – Supporting Documents and Forms to fill in VAT Categories
- How to fill in the VAT201 form
- Invoices – what are they supposed to look like?
- E-Invoices – how am I supposed to store them?
- Connected Persons
- Accrual Basis / Invoice Basis compared to Payment Basis
- The 10-Day Rule
- Exceptions to the general time and value of supply
– Above on SPECIAL this Week Only!
OTHER SELF-STUDY COURSES AVAILABLE:
Basic Accounting to Trial Balance (Online & CD Available)
Trusts, Wills & Estate Planning (Online & CD Available)
Financial Statements (Online & CD Available)
Business Valuation (Online & CD Available)
Financial Administration (Online Only)
Financial Statements Ratio Analysis (Online Only)
Compromise & Deferment – Arrear Taxes (Online Only)
Manage Cash Flow & Profit (Online Only)
VAT Application Process (Online Only)
Company Registration & CIPC Procedure (Online Only)
Imports into South Africa (Online Only)
R 850.00 – per course
Access log in codes provided
Delivery cost included on all CD courses
CPD points certificate issued on completion of course