SAIT half-day seminars: Planning for high net worth individuals – Jul/Aug 2014
High net worth individuals (HNI) and families often look to a financial coach to advise them on various business, tax, financial and succession matters. The presentation covers a broad spectrum of topics which include tax, personal wealth management, retirement, business succession, estates, wills and trusts. Whilst tax is the underlying theme of the presentation, it does not cover highly technical aspects of tax.
The presentation is designed to encourage businesspersons, professionals such as doctors, engineers, owners of businesses, as well as high net worth individuals and families to be aware of the important aspects that affect them in the world of business, tax and finance.
- Taxation and tax planning strategies
- The South African Revenue Service (SARS)
- Investment spectrum and personal wealth management
- Retirement planning and managing wealth during retirement
- Inter vivos trusts and the planning
- Wills and estates planning
- Exchange control and offshore investments
- Women and personal wealth management
- Corporate wealth management
- Business succession planning
- Planning wealth for generations
Who should attend?
- Financial Planners
- Tax Advisors
- Professionals – doctor, lawyers, engineers, etc.
- Directors and shareholders of companies and members of close corporations
- Businessperson and executives
- High net worth individuals (asset base exceeding R10m)
- Family groups
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This event and successful completion of the online assessment will secure 4 hours verifiable output CPD points/units.
Option 1 – Seminar
- Members: R1,390.00
- Affiliated members: R1,590.00
- Non-members: R1,790.00
Option 2 – Live webinar broadcast
This CPD event will be broadcasted live on Friday 25 July 2014 from 09h00 to 13h00.
- Members: R400.00
- Affiliated members: R450.00
- Non-members: R500.00
Option 3 – DVD and electronic course notes
This CPD event will be recorded and available to purchase on DVD.
- Members: R750.00
- Non-members: R800.00